* Natalia Solomatova, post-doc: volatiles in the protolunar disk
* Mandy Bethgenhagen, post-doc: interatomic potentials, volatiles
* Ema Bobocioiu, researcher: vibrational spectra of atomic clusters; electronic properties of melts
* Tim Bogels, PhD student, Supercritical state in the simplified Mg-Fe-Si-O system, expected graduation in 2022
* Anais Kobsch, PhD student, Supercritical state in the silicate systems, expected graduation in 2020
* Zhi Li, PhD student, Supercritical state in the iron-based alloys, expected graduation in 2020
* Renata Brandelli Schaan, PhD student, Behavior of volatiles during the Giant Impact, expected graduation in 2021
* Anais Kobsch, Master student, Feldspars in the supercritical state, graduated in 2017
* Helene Plihon, Undergraduate student, Volatiles in the protolunar disk, 2018
- PhD opening “Characterization of the supercritical state of major rock-forming silicate minerals by ab initio molecular dynamics simulations and implications for the evolution of the protolunar disk”. Please apply here.
- Postdoctoral opening “Exploring the behavior of volatiles during the Giant Impact from ab initio molecular dynamics simulations”. Please apply here.